Friday, June 26, 2009

Making music . . .

These pics were taken not long before my (minor-thank God!) stroke about a week and a half ago. Josie was using all the cups on the table to make a little music. We can thank DragonTales for this idea. Luckily-she was tapping very lightly with the utensils-so she wasn't being annoying to everyone else.



This is what I often see nowadays when I ask her to smile. Also-whenever I ask her to look at me-she says "cheese".



Playing with Papa Joe's hearing aid . . .




I don't remember taking this picture-but I would love to know what she's thinking.


1 comment:

Shali said...

I love the cheese photo. Priya does the same thing. Priya was watching Dragon Tales in Telgu in India, it was hilarious, but I think she was starting to understand the language quite a bit by the time we left.