Thursday, September 10, 2009

I so want a bubble machine!

We had a family picnic at my work a week ago-complete with a monkey bouncing house, a monkey pinata (notice a theme, here?) and (Josie's favorite) a BUBBLE machine. She spent at least an hour playing with bubbles, but I did tear her away for the pinata, an egg hunt (who says egg hunts are only for Easter?), a water balloon toss (we lost!), some bouncing, and finally some Looney Tunes and popcorn in the auditorium to wind the evening down. Oh yeah-I did get most of a hot dog down her at some point. And drank a Mirror Pond or two myself. This was after I did a face plant in front of everyone trying to carry 2 plates of food, a juice box, a bottle of beer, and a couple bags of chips since SOMEONE wouldn't carry anything herself. But that's another story . . . .

The monkey pinata
Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles . . .












8 comments:

taylorchloejake said...

woah is she actually holding a bubble in the last shot? That's pretty cool. That bubble machine looks pretty awesome. Glad you had fun, seems like a good afternoon to me! But then again, any afternoon with one kid sounds like heaven.

Julie and Dean said...

First, I have to say Josie's 3 year old portraits are AMAZING. And look at her pose, model in the making for sure. So great.
and second, that is one serious bubble machine. It definitely puts my wand to shame...

Erin said...

I want one too! Let's go halvsies!!
: ) Erin, Abigail and Charlotte

shelley said...

DUDE I want a bubble machine too. Love love love the poem you put on M3s blog. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.