Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Wonderful World of Baby Food . . .

Okay, before someone says "What did you expect to happen if you bought and fed Josie Lentils and Vegetables?"

Here's a list of some of the baby food offerings . . .

1. Lentils and Vegetables (obviously)
2. Potatoes with Leeks and Rabbit
3. Vegetables and Veal
4. Pumpkin and Couscous (a favorite of Josie's, by the way . .)
5. Morrocan Lamb
6. Tuna ratatouille ( I'm totally serious!)
7.Tuna Mornay
8. Chicken and vegetable risotto

So-you can see why I bought the lentils right? I'm not feeding my daughter rabbit until she's old enough to order it herself. Same with veal and lamb. However-I have no problem with risotto, couscous, and until recently, lentils. The tuna ratatouille-well, if you can't figure that out-there's something wrong with you.

On that note (and I'd like to mention I'm a big fan of tuna-steaks, sushi, sandwiches)-they put it on all sorts of strange things here-there's Tuna Spaghetti and Tuna pizza.

3 comments:

Laila said...

Told you babies smell bad ;)

Kerry D-C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When you shop for "normal" foods in the US, grab up some of Gerber's Dutch Apple Dessert. Mmm...it's one where you'll be giving Josie a bite and then taking a bite for yourself. (sad that I know that, huh? And I'm sure it'll count as a fruit, hah!)

~Megan