Friday, December 29, 2006

Things are happening . . .

My paperwork has returned from San Fransisco and the wonderful folks at PLAN will put together my dossier and send it to Vietnam to be translated where it will wait for the I-171H. Speaking of, I have a fingerprinting appointment for the 3rd-then I will just have to wait for it to come in the mail (no clue how long that takes) and when it does I get to make another trip to Salem for certification (I think) and it will have to go to the Consulate in San Fran too before it can be sent to Vietnam.

Whether I'll make the cut for the old referral process is still up in the air. We'll see . . .

I've been trying to work on getting the nursery ready (not buying anything yet). But I need to clear it out, paint the trim, clean up the baseboards, etc. I bought a small desk for my bedroom today so I can move the computer in there. I've taken 4 carloads of stuff to ARC. The purging is good. Have to get rid of most of my crafting supplies-but I've got plenty of crafty family members to donate that stuff to. With a small 2 bedroom condo-I'm going to have to learn to live a bit more simply.

No comments: