I just want to jot down a few things that I don't want to forget:
1. Josie talking to the spoonful of chocolate pudding in her hand. "Don't worry-the mouth is coming!"
2.Whenever she's being goofy I tell her "You're funny!" And she always answers, "Yes, I AM funny" in a very matter-of-fact way.
3. My SIL (Josie's Aunt Mimi) started this one . . .when she stays at their house, she'll ask Josie who's baby she's going to be that night. Now Josie asks us, "Are you MY baby?" Of course we answer yes. Then she says, "EVERYBODY'S my baby!"
4. The way she plays with her stuffed animals or action figures-she play-screams and everyone is always in some sort of peril and needs to be saved from some sort of monster. Lots of cries of "Help!" and "I'll save you!"
5. The way she has suddenly started posing for the camera. As soon as she sees the camera come out, she strikes a pose and a big smile. Candids are getting hard to come by. Oh-and then she has to immediately see every picture I take. "Me see it!"
6. When she plays with the squirty toys in the bathtub. When she squirts water out of them-she makes a face and says, "EWWW! It's pooping!".
7. When she gets really worked up she gets pretty loud and repetitive. I'm very careful not to say "shut up" even though sometimes I want to. But I do tell her to calm down or chill out (I know-I'll hate it when she says that back to me.) Anyway-this morning she kept asking for something as I was getting it for her-so I looked at her and said "Josie, just . . ." "Chill out?" she said. Hilarious.
8. If she doesn't hear me (whether I'm talking to her or not) or doesn't understand what I say she says, "I don't know what you're saying."
I just know I'm forgetting some that I planned to document. Oh well.
Xmas post coming as soon as i figure out what's wrong with my camera. Including the conclusion to Ariel/Sleeping Beauty/Santa saga. ;)