Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is THAT what she said?

Holy cow-I have to document this before I forget . .  .

On our way home from Josie's first dance class (a WHOLE OTHER post-the cute was so overwhelming i need to recover!) we passed the community garden at the middle school nearby. 

Josie:  "Wow-look at the garden!  Did you see it Mama?"

Me: "Yes-that's a big one isn't it?"

Josie: "That's what the girl said."

NO JOKE!  Is this a coincidence?  Do I have a budding Ellen Degeneres on my hands?  I don't go around making the "That's what she said" jokes-so I have no idea where she got it.

But I am soooo proud!

4 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

OMG! That's so cute!!!

Suburban Turmoil said...

LOL, that's hilarious!

Unknown said...

That's adorable!

natalie said...

omg. she is so NOT hanging out with my 4 year olds!! hilarious!