Monday, October 05, 2009

Funny stuff . . .

I'm loving 3. Josie is so funny-she's got a great sense of humor and her dramatics make me laugh on a daily basis. And her language is just exploding.

We were at a restaurant the other day and I brought the two of us bowls of clam chowder. She takes a spoonful and proclaims, "It's delicious!" And I'm all, "Yeah, it's yummy!" Doh!

Yeah-I think I can maybe stop with some of the baby words . . . .


The other day I put a jumper on her that her Gramma made and asked her if she liked it. She said yes. I then told her Gramma made it for her.

"Thank you, Gramma!"

"Josie-Gramma can't hear you . ."

"THANK YOU GRAMMA!!!!"

Once I picked myself up off the floor, I suggested that maybe we call Gramma later . . . .

No pics today as I keep forgetting the camera cable at home . . . .

2 comments:

Lals said...

Too stinkin' cute, Jules! xo

Shali said...

So funny -- love it! Priya sometimes takes a sip of a drink now and then will look at me and say "That was refreshing", I don't know where they get this stuff.